Saturday, January 30, 2010

The power of words

Sharing feelings can be so reassuring and comforting. And when you have the right people in your life with whom to confide in, a simple e-mail can mean so much more. I am truly blessed to have some of the most wonderful people in my life, and this e-mail response will forever be remembered.

"You are an angel in my life and I am honored by your friendship.
I am deeply moved by your letter and applaud you for your courage.

Your choices, thus far, represent what a college life/experience is all about. Transition, discovery, risks/rewards, maturing and trusting yourself to make the best decisions for your own life.

At the end of day you are singularly responsible for your own happiness and self-satisfaction. This is a huge moment in your life and one that deserves big applause, a standing ovation, and most importantly a lot of love.

I am a lucky recipient of your trust and I will cherish it forever. I am so proud of you."

I am a lucky guy to have such a dear friend to offer me such unconditional love and support.

0 comments:

Post a Comment