Monday, August 30, 2010

List #13: My WDW To-Do List

This is a list of all the things I want to do at the parks while on the College Program. These are things I have never done for one reason or another (too young, too scared, too busy, too forgetful,) or new things I haven't yet had the chance to experience. With four months ahead of me, I'm sure I'll be able to check off everything on this list, plus revisit my old favorites, and perhaps add new favorites to my list!

Magic Kingdom
  1. Astro Orbiter -- CHECK!
  2. Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin -- CHECK!
  3. Country Bear Jamboree
  4. Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor -- CHECK!
  5. The Hall of Presidents -- CHECK!
  6. The Magic Carpets of Aladdin -- CHECK!
  7. Tom Sawyer Island
  8. Walt Disney World Railroad -- CHECK!
  9. Walt Disney's Carousel of Progress -- CHECK!
  10. Jungle Cruise -- CHECK!
Epcot
  1. The American Adventure -- CHECK!
  2. O Canada! film -- CHECK!
  3. Captain EO -- CHECK!
  4. Reflections of China film -- CHECK!
  5. Kim Possible World Showcase Adventure
  6. Impressions de France film -- CHECK!
  7. Turtle Talk with Crush
Hollywood Studios
  1. Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular
  2. Playhouse Disney Live on Stage -- CHECK!
  3. Sounds Dangerous with Drew Carey
  4. The American Idol Experience -- CHECK!
  5. The Magic of Disney Animation -- CHECK!
Animal Kingdom
  1. Wildlife Express Train
  2. Flights of Wonder

0 comments:

Post a Comment